1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
9:05 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Family day best day. Unfortunately I still have lots to do which means I'm not sure I can host HT coming 26th of August. Updates soon!
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Uhm... I have bad news. I may have to delay my Horntail organizing and streaming by another week. Sorry, real life stuff.
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Busy day was busy. Oddly enough I could get on, on time to catch one of the alliance HT runs a member hosted. Was nice to be a participant.
    4. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Longest stream ever! Most followers from a stream ever. That was a lot of fun. And that overraaaaan so much O_O
      1. Heartiess likes this.
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It has been such a long time I had a sunday this chill. Now listening to some chill music while setting new desktop backgrounds. It's nice..
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        It is nice to be bored sometimes.
        Jul 23, 2017
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Starting to make preperations for the move. Really looking forward to have a place of my own. So I will have some downtime soon!
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Having amazing conversations with alliance members is the best. It is rare to have such new and exploring conversations.
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Just noticed. I have the Retired Staff tag :confused:. That's nice.
      1. Clairvoyant and Kimmy like this.
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      There's not enough hours in a weekend!
    10. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Humm, update update... Things moved fast. Fortunately chill weekend. Yay chill weekend. Too bad it's sunday. Boo sunday evening.
    11. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So, I might have a place of my own soon. That's going to be weird.
      1. Kimmy and Noods like this.
      2. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        I moved from parents since march. Its great!
        Jun 18, 2017
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Looks like I will be doing so somewhere in August
        Jun 18, 2017
        Kimmy likes this.
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      i was thinking of walking my cat. Then again I'm sure the cat is walking me.
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Horntail is viscious.
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I should stop staying up this late...
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I can sit in Horntail's lap. Tipping my captain's hat to my entire crew... Horntail is conquered. There is no facet unknown to me.
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I've been put in a weird conundrum by HT. No HT chair, too bad. But damn that loot... I need some time consider what to do with it.
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I went to the Elvia Fantasy Fair yesterday. It was great, bought stuff and had a really good time. Too bad no HT, but next week there is.
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So uhm... How to explain a way of a month long no updates? I got busy? Very very busy? A full time job does that to you. Really, believe me.
    19. Heps
      Heps
      Play with me.
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Strange things happen when someone gets bugged out during a boss run. Hopefully the GM's can look into it and fix it.
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]