1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Subterlabor's Recent Activity

1. Subterlabor rated Ainz's post Agree in the thread [Suggestion] Fix smokescreen level 29/30.

Alternatively buff lvl 30 hehehe

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  2. Subterlabor liked Syrinz's post in the thread I wish I could play.

We've decided to lock this forum thread to prevent further instances of attention seeking or bullying. Nightz has explained it well on...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  3. Subterlabor rated Lin's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

y'know you can play the game without the smegas right

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  4. Subterlabor rated beegoratto's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

Maybe we can help you backtrack and figure out what you likely said. Please list your top 5 favorite slurs.

5. Subterlabor rated Nightz's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

You have been temporarily smega muted on multiple occasions in the past. At some point enough is enough, especially if you include...

6. Subterlabor replied to the thread A Sweaty Journal....

That was uneventful. Ggs https://youtu.be/l17W-Cig72Y?si=lQ7vsa7gG0GVjWi6

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  7. Subterlabor rated beegoratto's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

Please post screenshots from previous appeals

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  8. Subterlabor replied to the thread I wish I could play.

Bumping this Disclose what you did and we shall take a public vote on your recourse. Or meme you relentlessly Don't ask for sympathy...

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  9. Subterlabor rated Randombish's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

Can somebody spill the sauce on what happened here

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  10. Subterlabor rated Ferluci's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

I wish u were gone

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  11. Subterlabor rated -ovv's post Agree in the thread Make it so skills aren't cancelled when Shadow Partner expires.

The counter play is to cast Shadow Partner before it expires so you don't get that animation.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:09 AM
  12. Subterlabor rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread Rework Achilles.

Since DKs seem to be a hot topic rn, burgunt.

Apr 13, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  13. Subterlabor rated fartsy's post Agree in the thread The Odd Item Catalogui.

preserve this odd spelling

Apr 13, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  14. Subterlabor replied to the thread A Sweaty Journal....

One less goal to achieve, bish is still tier 2 rn gg J>6 man ht [IMG]

Apr 13, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  15. Subterlabor rated HotCow's post Agree in the thread SweSticer's Gear progress Journal (RNG simulator).

I am here for it

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:40 PM