1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change the way Dungeon functions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NOCAP, Feb 21, 2021.

1. NOCAP

NOCAP Mano

Jan 27, 2021
    Male
    7:27 PM
    NOCAP
    Beginner
    Swag
    Please prevent people from afking in dungeons. Currently, dungeons have mapownership just like normal maps. When you enter a dungeon you do not have mapowner until you kill a mob.

Please change it so that upon entering you automatically have mapownership of the map. If you afk in dungeon for 5 minutes, you would lose mapowner. Any time you lose mapowner you should be instantly kicked from dungeon.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    NOCAP

NOCAP Mano

Jan 27, 2021
    Male
    NOCAP
    Beginner
    Swag
  3. Cavern

Cavern Mano

Feb 8, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Great suggestion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    I think they should make it so that theres multiple dungeons in one channel like it was in GMS.

What I mean is when someone goes into Channel 1 ulu 2 dungeon someone else can go inside it as if its a new fresh map.

People can still be in their own Channel 1 dungeon while another party is in Channel 1 dungeon and they don't clash together because it would be their own map, thus if one doesn't have map owner it should be fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    NOCAP

NOCAP Mano

Jan 27, 2021
    Male
    NOCAP
    Beginner
    Swag
    I believe the reason they're not doing this at the moment is because of how much mesos it could potentially introduce into the server especially if people start abusing dungeons to multi-channel farm, but I agree it would be nice to never have to worry about maps when you log in.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    2:27 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    dont you get kicked out after an hour anyway?

or i guess why not time it so that after 10minutes of literally nothing happening they get kicked out and warped back to town or something. like the MapleTree event from last year.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1