1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed My Twitch stream doesn't appear on the homepage

本贴由 Howell 2022-11-09 发布于‘Technical Issues’。

1. Howell

Howell Red Snail

2017-02-01
    New York City
    16:42
    Fool
    Captivate
    I was streaming MapleLegends the other day, appearing on the MapleLegends homepage just fine. Then the servers went down for maintenance. I continued to stream (while having the MapleLegends login page up) and just chilled and talked to people.

I recall one person saying I shouldn't be using the MapleLegends tag if I wasn't streaming the game, but I was playing the game right before the game went down. I still had the game up, waiting for it go back online.

I haven't been able to get my stream up on the homepage since then, despite using the [MapleLegends] tag.

I'm wondering if I got banned lol.

Thanks!

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

2020-10-22
    22:42
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Your stream wasn't used for MapleLegends at all, in fact you were AFK on Maple Island for 3 days while streaming and utilizing the [MapleLegends] tag. So it was not limited to the maintenance.

We can't dictate exactly what you do during your streams when using the [MapleLegends] tag but one of the requirements would be to actually play the game to some degree. Since this didn't seem to be the case your stream was blacklisted. If you wish to actually stream MapleLegends using the tag then we can allow you again on the website but we'd like to ask you to actually play the game to some degree.

3. OP
    OP
    Howell

Howell Red Snail

2017-02-01
    New York City
    16:42
    Fool
    Captivate
    Noted. I apologize for not playing the game more fully while using the MapleLegends tag.

Moving forward, I'll make sure to do so. Thank you for the second chance.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

2020-10-22
    22:42
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Should work again like normally!

• Friendly Friendly x 1