1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yohichi的最近动态

1. Yohichi回复了主题:My glove journal (Inspired by Akash)

love this series

2024-05-16 , 12:56
  2. Yohichi 支持 raysinz5My glove journal (Inspired by Akash) 内发表的帖子.

I don't want to go too deep into semantics but I feel like most people playing on this server refer to lucky as in getting favorable...

2024-05-16 , 12:54
  3. Yohichi rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

2024-05-16 , 12:52
  4. Yohichi rated raysinz5's post Friendly in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Rant: Looks like getting 5x GWG from exchange is the straw that broke the camels back instead of something like failing 30+ in a row WS....

2024-05-16 , 12:50
  5. Yohichi rated raysinz5's post Informative in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Average or better than average RNG is strongly prohibited in this journal. So unfortunately, I will not be making any radical moves. I...

2024-05-16 , 12:44
  6. Yohichi 支持 akashskyMy glove journal (Inspired by Akash) 内发表的帖子.

My RNG turned around when i joined humble

2024-05-16 , 12:44
  7. Yohichi回复了主题:Krythan's Journal

so from 135 to having 19k mp when you get 145 with 400 int and continue washing you ended up with 26k mp? so you can washes out and hit...

2024-05-16 , 12:17