1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello MapleLegends

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by windie, Sep 16, 2020.

1. windie

windie Blue Snail

Sep 16, 2020
    Male
    6:27 PM
    HolyTiger
    Magician
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone,

I just joined today because I miss Pre BB maple. I used to play MapleRoyals, but I grew more tired of the lack of socializing/partying due to the economy and the way most people play MapleRoyals. I decided to move on and join MapleLegends, where hopefully I get to finally experience the nostalgia, bossing, friends and everything else I've ever wanted.

I hope I'll find some closure in leaving MapleRoyals behind with all the goals and dreams I had on that server by accomplishing them in MapleLegends instead.

With that said nice to meet you all! I'd love to make new friends.

(I speak a little Spanish and Chinese)

- windie

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    7:27 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆