1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Market button

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Features & Information' started by Kimmy, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:50 PM
    Moderator Post
    I've listed a lot of features in the MapleLegends Features & Information section. Funnily enough, I forgot the most used feature of them all, as well as the most controversial one, since some people do not understand that when fewer people need to go to town due to FM warp, it means you will also see fewer people in town. This feature makes some people outside the community think our user count is faked even though I've proven multiple times before that it's real and here's another. It's true that the Free Market button makes towns less alive because you no longer have to walk to towns just to get to the Free Market. That's literally it. We don't fake our user counts sorry.

What is the Market button?

The market button can be found in the bottom right corner of your screen when playing the game
    [​IMG]

Pressing the button immediately warps you into the Free Market and gives you the ability to rest and chill with the other. You can also use this time to merch, do community activities, and make friends.

When you leave the Free Market you'll return to where you've used the button, and you can immediately go back into the grind without walking all the way back.

The Free Market button cannot be used on specific maps, as well as boss runs. Furthermore, you cannot use it on Maple Island.

There's no requirements or costs in order to use the button.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    7:50 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Maple Tip: There are also a lot of maps that will teleport you to previous maps if you change channel (jr balrog sanctuary, showa hideout, pianus, etc). If you go to free-market and change channel, you can avoid this!

• Informative Informative x 6
  3. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    5:50 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Weird flex but I drew this button 6 years ago. (Took the "Trade" button and changed the word to "Market".)

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:50 PM
    Moderator Post
    I remember! If you ever want to improve the button let me know. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    5:50 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    OnionBeaten

• Funny Funny x 1