1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jaina

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Feb 28, 2024
Local time:
11:27 AM

Share This Page

Jaina

Mixed Golem

Jaina was last seen:
Feb 28, 2024
    1. matan665
      matan665
      Hi, can you please make my reply on my ban appeal post visible? I really do have nothing to do with those people and I'm going a way for a while on sunday I'm going back to my army base and I won't have another chance to play except today, I really wanna play today and I don't know why you guys think I have anything to do with BigNig or randyman. If I do trouble or what not you can ban me again with the push of a button I won't do anything bad I swear it. I just want to play.
      1. matan665
        matan665
        Thank you. You've helped. But apparently there are no second chances in this game. Have a good one.
        Aug 11, 2018
    2. Machan
      Machan
      HELLO ! *waving both hands*
  • About

IGN:
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    Job:
    • I/L Arch Mage
    Guild:
    Crowns

Signature

Always a sucker for great character art MapleF14

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credits to Alice/Toast for the DP, Asto for the left drawing and May for the one on the right!

[​IMG]

SweetDream MapleF16

[​IMG]

Potato MapleF2

[​IMG]

Aquila days MapleF12