1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom NX Cover Submissions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ainz, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:40 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Howdy!

Let me first preface this thread by clarifying that I am very aware of the work required to add new (or even custom) items to the Cash Shop and I would not want to burden staff with having to regularly do a lot of this. The idea I'm about to propose would be limited in the sense that it will not be a regular occurrence or create a lot of extra work.

carebucarebu and I were chatting about designing a look for a character and realised some items we would have liked to see were missing. However, these items were also not present in any of the later versions of MapleStory. This meant that the only way these items would have any chance of being added would be a Pixel Artist taking it upon themselves to design the sprites for them.

I know of at least one Pixel Artist who would be interested in doing custom sprites and the Cash Shop itself includes multiple items mentioning something along the lines of 'Designed by [name]' (though I can't find one at the time of writing this thread)

I'm aware we have threads like this, but I propose we have a separate thread (or modify the aforementioned one) to allow people to submit custom NX covers.
    Similar to the way the 'Ask for new Cash items here'-thread works, a very limited number of submissions from the custom thread could be added during events or large patches.

Thanks for reading!

Ainz

• Like Like x 9
  2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    4:40 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    If this gets added I'll definitely upload some crappy recolors and edits lol