1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Alguém, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Alguém

Alguém Blue Snail

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    6:50 PM
    Papylon
    Chief Bandit
    Hey, y'all ok?

I had a great time coming back to maplestory after years of not playing it and missing the older version. Maplelegends has a great community and for sure the pleasure i had came from the server (its specifics) and the people playing here. I had to take a break, but i'll soon return. Will probably play hardcor-ish during december and january - sort of a ritual i had in GMS - and during the year will be reserved to a morre casual gameplay.

What more...? I like questing, card and PQs.

My english is very rusty, but i think it made the cut. Right?

Nice to meet you all! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    5:50 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome back. I look forward to seeing you in game! Play whatever suits you best, it's all about having a good time.

3. Finally

Finally Mano

Feb 20, 2021
    Male
    6:50 PM
    Papylon
    Shadower
    Just bumping this to make people know, im Alguém. I lost my acc and never received an email to recover it, i thought after sometime that maybe i had screwed thing up myself probably by typing my email incorrectly when registerring myself. Proof of that (OF MY IDIOCY) is that i made a Acc here named Papylon just before this one and guess what? Screwed the email...again. SO i made this third and Final acc, hence the name Finally.
    So instead of a Hi guys, nice to be back or something, ill say: Sorry for the inconvenience.