1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

OPQ Broken Cloud NPC

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Senraise, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Senraise

Senraise Mano

Feb 12, 2017
    1:37 PM
    Description of the bug: OPQ Cloud glitch, you cannot click on the Cloud NPC after certain actions, mostly limited to the 5-0-0 stage.
    What is supposed to happen? You are supposed to be able to click on the cloud NPC for hints during the 5-0-0 stage, however you cannot click on him once 5 people are standing on platforms oddly enough. This was replicated throughout multiple runs with different leaders.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Today during OPQ.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):5-0-0 stage, you can click on cloud for directions, after he breaks. The cloud on record stage may also break if you click on him early, or the record is dropped during open NPC dialogue.
    Extra information (optional): Please fix, I want OPQ cards. It was so rare to get 5-6 for OPQ runs, feelsbadman

2. OP
    OP
    Senraise

Senraise Mano

Feb 12, 2017
    1:37 PM
    I can explain this bug in more detail if needed, I probably explained it with too much Maple jargon, haha. This bug is pretty well known among my buddylist for a few days now it seems.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:37 PM
    Moderator Post
    This should be fixed now by the way

• Like Like x 1