1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Arcon's Blood Quest cannot be completed

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Thunderbro, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Thunderbro

Thunderbro Red Snail

Mar 16, 2021
    Male
    9:45 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The quest in Perion from Sophia, Getting Arcon's Blood, cannot be completed.
    What is supposed to happen?: The quest should complete after collecting all of the items for the quest.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Tried to turn the quest in after collecting 20 Octopus Legs, Arcon's Blood, 50 Squishy Liquid, and 50 leaves.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Collect all of the quest items and attempt to finish the quest at the quest npc.
    Extra information (optional): The npc seems to use their dialogue for quest completion, but the quest doesn't actually finish. NPC does not use this dialogue when the quest isn't complete.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    6:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    Fixed.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. rifare

rifare Red Snail

Mar 30, 2021
    Female
    Tokyo
    1:45 AM
    Rifare
    Perion
    Unfortunately I'm experiencing the same bug as OP... D:

EDIT: Actually nevermind, I just realized I received Arcon's Blood (but there wasn't any notification). So after going to Sophia and receiving the Sparkling Rock, the Arcon's Blood quest with Manji disappeared.