1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ManyWorlds: Average hits calculator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Truth Seeker, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2019
    Male
    7:53 AM
    DegreenLife
    Warrior
    Active
    So I made this tool back when Old School Maple (OSM) wasn't rekt. It's meant to compute the average number of hits required to kill all monsters within 10 levels your character's, and it achieves this by performing an ensemble average over all possible ways a monster can be killed given your damage range. I have attached a screenshot as an example. Note that this uses the database provided to me by OSM staff, and does not include all the monsters in Maple Legends.

As you can probably tell, the program is very incomplete; it only works for a very limited number of skills/jobs. This is part of the reason I'm making this post. Of course, I'd love for you guys to get some use out of the program in its current state, but I really want to welcome anyone to further develop it.

You can download ManyWorlds here.