1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

-Insert creative introduction title-

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kei, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Kei

Kei Red Snail

Apr 5, 2017
    Male
    My house
    9:38 AM
    Tomochi
    Camper
    Halcyon
    Hey my name's Kei!

Some of you guys may or may not know me since I've already been playing the game for a few days now and made like 1 post on the forum before my intro. Kinda just decided to make an introduction and (maybe?) become slightly active on the forums.

I've been playing MS since I think about the 3rd grade or so (now a college student) and have been looking for a fun private server to join. So far Legends is pretty great from what I've played so far. I'm always looking forward to meeting new people so if you just want someone new to talk to or anything feel free to message me anytime I'm online! IGN: Tomochi

So yeah that's about it. I'll see you guys around in-game or in the forums!

• Like Like x 4
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    3:38 PM
    Welcome to MapleLegends :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yuuuki

Yuuuki Mushmom

Mar 31, 2017
    Europeeee