1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Selling stuff + maple shield

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Juniper, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Juniper

Juniper Red Snail

Apr 1, 2017
    Female
    10:10 AM
    Please offer on my maple shield! I am looking to sell at minimum 70m. PLEASE add or whisp Juna in the game, or post here regarding the maple shield. I wanna get rid of it, thanks. I want at least 70m, was offered that and lost the name. Auto win at 80m.

Other items I'm selling:

Dark scroll for glove for ATT 30% -- 10m
    Dark scroll for face accessory for AVOID 70% -- please offer
    Pigs Illustrated (3) -- offer!
    Old Blue Wisconsin 7 acc -- 4-5m?
    Dark scroll for Bow ATT 30% -- 7m
    Cape for Overall DEX 10% -- 1m
    Avg. Maple Sword lvl 35 -- offer?!
    Below avg. Maple Havoc Hammer lvl 64 -- offer
    Avg. Maple Demon Axe lvl 64 -- your offer
    Red maple dana +2 everything, -- 2.4m?

All inquiries can be discussed through this thread or in-game if you find me online thanks!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    11:10 PM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    60m for maple shield, prices for them will go down since too many people getting it and not enough people buying.

3. OP
    OP
    Juniper

Juniper Red Snail

Apr 1, 2017
    Female
    10:10 AM
    I will put you as 60M C/O i'm going to wait longer though because I got an offer in my shop for 70m, I did not get the guy's name. That's what's bugging me about the 70m thing. My bad. Thanks for the offer!

4. Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    11:10 PM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    That guy was me, I offered that like 4 days ago, but situation has changed on pricing so I am lowering it.