1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

El Nath PQ Skill Runs

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Birb, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    5:31 AM
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Hey peeps, I'm a Paladin who will be doing the Stance quest soon through El Nath PQ, and I've learned that the PQ gives other classes' skill books as well, but can only be entered with a Stanceless warrior. And I think I can enter as many times as I want so long as the PQ fails/we exit?

I'm sure there are more 4th job warriors coming up soon but if any mage/archer/thief (I believe?) needs ENPQ for their skills, I'm more than willing to run it a couple times for the next few days or whatnot, until everyone who needs finds their book, before I complete the PQ to get my skill! Will be doing at least once today.

I'm on usually in the evening/night EST (ST -4 hours) so lemme know here or buddy/PM me when I'm in game (IGN is Pigeon).

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    4:31 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    This for:
    Archers looking to unlock Dragon's Breath RedMaceRedMace RiusczRiuscz (soon)
    Thieves looking to unlock Taunt
    Mages looking to unlock Infinity

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Thanks for the extra info :D

If needed, I don't mind running over the next week or so too. (Although I'm sure there will be more Stanceless warriors by then!)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  4. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    10:31 AM
    Will join for that Infinity SlimeSmile

5. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Yay cool!! I'm most likely doing a first run with a NL and I/L in a couple of hours so if you're on then I'll whisper you, but if not we can find another day/time ^^

6. Riuscz

Riuscz Red Snail

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    5:31 PM
    Riuscz
    Bowman
    Eternal
    Hi, Riuscz here, I hit 120 already, could do HTPQ any time, let me know if you guys are doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    10:31 AM
    This is El Nath PQ SlimeSweat2

• Like Like x 1
  8. Star

Star Mano

Mar 10, 2017
    Male
    UK
    9:31 AM
    Starnib / Stargod
    Magician, Thief
    Unworthy
    *cough* Any chance I could muscle in on this at some point when we are both on... Would be kinda cool :)

Starnib

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    I'm gonna assume you meant El Nath PQ haha, but of course, and grats!

Ayyyy yes, hopefully I'll get home early enough one of these days to catch all you future people (it'll probably be late-ish for you all...). Will try to find/whisper everyone when I'm on though!

FYI We did a few rounds yesterday for two groups of people, about 3.5 minutes each just to ensure we didn't accidentally succeed (I heard it was only 4 minutes that you had to defend him, not the full 8 minutes on the timer?). It's maybe an average of two rounds to get the right book to drop.

10. Riuscz

Riuscz Red Snail

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    5:31 PM
    Riuscz
    Bowman
    Eternal

11. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    3:31 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Uh, my mage could use infinity I guess. Just lemme know when we're running and I'll let you know if I'm available. No work the next two days so I'll be free on those days.