1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help for new unfunded player

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by AlmondMilk, Apr 26, 2017.

1. AlmondMilk

AlmondMilk Slime

Apr 26, 2017
    Female
    9:43 PM
    AlmondMilk
    Hero
    Hi guys,

I'm new to MapleLegends, completely unfunded. I currently wear clean equips but I'm struggling a lot with accuracy as a fighter. I've managed to get ~1m from selling fame. I've got very helpful buddies as well, who've donated 1m to me. I would like to continue selling fame for pot money, and hopefully better equips one day.

If anyone could help with regards to the following, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

- How can I fund (non expensive manner) my fighter such that I can still do decent? (Not aiming for godly damage.... Just don't wanna keep missing, and don't wanna hit too low. My damage is very low compared to others at LPQ, and it's pretty demoralising oh well!)

- How can I earn more mesos? Is Gachapon the way to go?

- I've got some fame mules - about 5, and I'm selling fame for 100k each, so if anyone is interested in 5 fame, do hit me up! :) Your kind donation means a lot to me :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    Hope that helped ^^

3. OP
    OP
    AlmondMilk

AlmondMilk Slime

Apr 26, 2017
    Female
    AlmondMilk
    Hero
  4. Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    9:43 AM
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Having gone through the accuracy problem, I'd say just raise your base DEX a bit... I went to 60 for the sake of not missing (I think people usually recommend 40-50, which also works). You can also buy a Sapphire Fitted Mail from NPCs, and scroll it with Overall DEX 100%s, which you can buy from the scroll seller in Kerning swamp, and that's like 14 DEX right there. Shoe DEX scrolls I believe, are pretty cheap (since people are really going for Shoe Jump scrolls) so if you find those in the FM and land a couple on your shoes, it can give you some temporary accuracy boost. Sniper Pills from the Ludi potion shop are also good.

Tbh, once I got a Zhelm at level 70, I never had to worry about my accuracy, so saving up for one is a good idea ^^

Also, in terms of mesos, training at mobs that drop sellable scrolls/ores could help, as well as NPCing all equip drops. As for LPQ.... I guess warriors will just have to get used to the fact that they will almost always be missing Alishar LOL

(feel free to add me in game if you need help ^^)

EDIT: I realized that Maple Weapons are much more available now so that should carry you through quite nicely without having to add much more base DEX ^^ you can always scroll them with 100%s in lower levels if you don't want to spend on 60%s.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    AlmondMilk

AlmondMilk Slime

Apr 26, 2017
    Female
    AlmondMilk
    Hero
    Thanks a lot guys! :) Yeah, I figured I should probably get some 100% scrolls to tide through first :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. itzjaacky

itzjaacky Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    9:43 AM
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    Dark Knight
    Influence
    feel free to msg me ingame "Select/Slut" you can also buy some sniper pills @ ludi shop as well. I mite have a maple wep for you if you dont have one maybe it can help ya out !! :D

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  7. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    8:43 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    Try the event and if you are lucky you can get multiple items that can be worth it after the event ends ! Also grinding is a good option to farm scrolls, armors and weapons.