1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting some things out off my chest.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rasenganjedi, Mar 5, 2017.

1. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    11:57 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Tbh now that im looking at it.. isn't your main life goal rn is to reach lvl 120 since you're close to it?
    Once you try to work hard to achieve it and won't give up.. trust me that you will feel more ease as you reach this goal.
    And feel like you can do the same thing irl.

2. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    1:57 PM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    as much as i really hate school, i also love it. i get to make friends, laugh at the trouble makers and gives new opportunities for a career. and yes anyone thats not your friend or family will think of you as "another person". friends family and girlfriends/boyfriends are the people you love and care about and spend most of your time with. you mostly make friends from school. quitting school ruins your social life as well. please register back in school. it may be hard but just try and you will be mostly ok. if people have no opinion about you then thats great while still having friends. and this server has too much space and we need you. i may not play but whether you realize it or not, you are beneficial to this server like you probably bought some scrolls from someone. helped you and the seller. don't think your pointless, make friends and have fun!

3. guto

guto Slime

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    2:57 PM
    Hello, what i think is:
    First:Dont give up on making friends mate, everyone is different and someone is certain to like you, this person might need you just as much as you need him.
    Second:everyone feels bad from time to time, so it is not just you, things get better with time( 15 is a difficult fase, i guess)
    Third:if you are feeling bad, it is because you are doing something wrong, our body doesnt like changes, so we keep suffering from the same mistakes, therefor you must change up!force yourself to do it, and after that check if it is better or worse.
    Fourth:If u feel like you are stuck, ask for help from someone that might help(relativs?profissional?dunno).
    5th:sorry for my bad english!(lul)

4. pigshet

pigshet Orange Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    7:57 PM
    kickass
    Chief Bandit
    GUCCI
    You have your entire life ahead of you. Don't let one decision make you feel sad forever.
    I wouldn't say it was a good choice to quit school, but shit happens, don't think that just because you quit school, you are nothing, because you are MUCH MUCH more than that.
    Life isn't easy, problems will appear no matter what you do, the question is, would you try to solve them and move on, or would you give up and stay down.
    You are needed and people love you more than you think they do. Don't ever let ANYONE make you feel this way.
    You can't change the past, and you have to deal with your decisions, just keep in mind that everything is possible, many people succeed without school, mainly because school doesn't teach you anything but gives you a sheet of paper that shows you how good you are in memorizing material.

If you ever feel down, just remember that you don't live in order to follow anyone, you live because you want to live.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    6:57 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Question: Have you considered something like a work/learn program? That's mostly 1 day or evening school, the rest all work. What do you like to do later on or what do you want to achieve? I know that's a very hard thing to think about for a 15-year old but please consider it. It might sound a little rude/weird... But please, don't give yourself an option to give up, give yourself the vision to look in all directions, chances are everywhere.. literally. I myself did finish school, though I had to travel a total of 1.5/2 hours each day for four years just to get to my school. Not to mention it was with the public transport of the Netherlands, meaning you could easily add another hour....:p
    Last thing I want to say on this comment is that your choices and life does not revolve around other people or the world. It's about you.... How selfish it may sound, you are the one that must take care of yourself. They don't like you? They don't need you? They don't know you! They don't know what you're capable of!!
    I know this is just way beyond cheesy but hey, detemination often needs to be shoved up the bum if the need is there, so please. Get your RL goals straight, go look around what kinds of stuff you can and want to do. And go talk to people. No, really nothing is more informative then going around some conventions or some job-information-dude and just talk....

Welp, do what you want with this and goodluck dude! OnionPerfect

• Like Like x 2