1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best helmets for early Int leveling?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Midnight, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    1:29 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Green bandana?

A dana that comes with a few int?

Some maple helm?

I'm looking to create or buy my helm to int level my incoming attacker from level 1-50 (till zak helm)

What are the best options cost/int wise?

2. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    1:29 PM
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    Green Bandana are the best for early INT leveling since u can wear them at level 10 :)
    But they're hard to hunt as they only drop from Leprechaun . So its pretty pricey even at clean.. About 5m plus minus for a clean one .

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Well thank you for the P/C at least cause I've been looking for that value for quite a while lol...
    At least i know what I should pay for them now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    12:29 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    Get any bamboo hat, buy a few int 30 helm scrolls, make a bamboo with 2 landed. 6int + 3dex/luk/str

5. Buccaneer

Buccaneer Horny Mushroom

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    Not really worth. If you are washing, you probably are switching out gear right before you level anyways, so the extra stats of dex/str is not going to matter. If you are scrolling for int gear, you already know that you are in to pay a good amount for it.

I agree with Meepy that a green dana is by far the best option because it is not only level 10, but it also has 10 slots to maximize your int output. Another nice option (as of this post and because it's maple anniversary) is to get clean red/blue maple bandanas and scroll those too since they are really common now and quite cheap. Blue maple bandanas are a little more expensive and comes close to the cost of a clean green bandana so red maple bandana would be your cost effective option.

TL;DR
    Ideally: Green bandana
    Cheap option: Red maple bandana

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hero

Hero Mano

Mar 23, 2017
    Male
    12:29 AM
    Thant
    Hero
    Prime
    Green dana is probably the best due to the amount of slots it has but it will be costly due to the prices of 60% scrolls. You can get a blue maple bandana and use 100% scrolls on it to get a decent +int helm if you are trying to budget you mesos.

7. lforlalaland

lforlalaland Brown Teddy

Mar 24, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    1:29 PM
    KopiUncle/Duel
    Paladin
    Aincrad
    30/70% helm + maple red/blue bandana are you best bet right now. 30% goes anywhere from 1.5-2.5m and 70% are around 2-3.5. Maple red bandana goes anywhere from 500k to 1.5m and blue is about 2-5m

• Like Like x 1
  8. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    8:29 AM
    Beginner
    Honor
    I got a 8 int 5 slot for sell and a 12 int 3 slot dana for renting (for a week or two),
    Also got a 8 int flag and 9 int lvl 25 cape. if you like u can pm me.

And i agree, best option for budget would be getting red dana > 30% > 70% and that's it. So u have a 7 int dana without a lot of risk (like, will cost around 13-18m to make)