1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd job skill point accidentally put into 1st job skill

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Zombotrox, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Zombotrox

Zombotrox Brown Teddy

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    2:44 AM
    Zombotrox/Zombage
    Hey.

Not sure if I'm placing this in the right area of the forums, but my sister accidentally put her Level 30 point into a 1st job skill rather than a 2nd job skill. When she refunded the point, she was unable to put it into the 2nd job skill of her choice. When any GMs are available, can you please either refer to me on the forums or KonokeHime in-game? We're wondering if she's able to refund a 1st job point into a 2nd job point with a GM's aid.

Once again, KonokeHime in-game or me (Zombotrox) on the forums.

Thank you.

2. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    3:44 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    You need to buy job 2nd job sp reset

3. OP
    OP
    Zombotrox

Zombotrox Brown Teddy

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    2:44 AM
    Zombotrox/Zombage
    That'll probably work. Should've thought that, but I don't use SP resets much so I guess it was a little out of my knowledge bubble. I'll let my sister know once she goes on. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1