1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Not Receiving NX After Voting

Discussão em 'Technical Issues' iniciada por Diggler, 22 Abril 2017.

1. Diggler

Diggler Snail

22 Abril 2017
    Masculino
    21:09
    Diggler
    I/L Arch Mage
    I've voted for Maple Legends on GTOP 5 times over the past week and have yet to receive any NX for it.
    I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that I'm playing on a military base where multiple people are using the same IP but I just voted 15 minutes ago and there's nobody else online right now that's using the same IP as myself and didn't receive any NX for it.

Any tips on how to fix this or is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

2. Rosalie

Rosalie Snail

28 Abril 2017
    Feminino
    20:09
    Rosalie
    Cleric
    Hogwarts
    I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I tried roughly about the same amount of times and have not received anything yet. :( It's been a few hours!

3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

18 Janeiro 2016
    Maple Island
    21:09
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    When you vote make sure you fill out the captcha and click the red button that says vote when redirected to the GTOP website. Does this solve the issue?

4. sonicbounty

sonicbounty Mano

28 Abril 2017
    Masculino
    20:09
    I/L Arch Mage
    I've been having the same problem too, but didn't notice the red button on the GTOP site. I thought all that was needed was to do the CAPTCHA on the GTOP site.
    Just tried again with the CAPTCHA and the red button! Hopefully it will go on through this time! =]

UPDATE: That was it! Got the NX right away that time.

Last edited: 28 Abril 2017