1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Forum Signatures

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Beagle, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    10:09 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Hey folks.

I recently made myself a forum signature (which you can view below or by clicking here) and thought that maybe some of you would like one, too. I will also include a matching avatar to go along with it.
    I'm willing to make one for whoever wants it - I just need a little bit from you to be able to do so.

I want everybody to be able to have one if they'd like, so I won't be requiring payment for these; however, if you have an abundance of mesos in-game, I would be happy to accept donations if you decide to get one. I'm having bad luck funding myself. No pressure, though, it's totally up to you whether you'd like to donate or not.

First and foremost, I'll be needing you to fill out the following format to ensure that I have all of the necessary information. If you are not in a guild just fill it out as N/A. If you do not have a pet or would rather some other sort of information go there (anything, really), feel free to let me know what you'd like to see there instead where I ask for Pet Name / Other.

As well as this, I will be needing either:

A) Sprite sheet of your character & pet (if you have one) created in BannedStory. I recommend using the Flash version, as the web version feels pretty clunky and hard to use. If you would like me to include an animation of some sort in the character spot, please ensure you provide me with all necessary sprites. The easiest way to achieve this is to save the sprite sheet with face expressions (as seen here). Please also ensure you save a sprite sheet of your pet. You will need to check the box labeled "Pets and Pet Equipment" when first launching BannedStory to access the pets. When saving the pet, save it as a normal sprite sheet. You will need to upload these files to Mediafire, Google Drive, or something similar in order for me to download them.

B) List all items you would like visible on your character (hair, face, top/bottom, weapon, etc), as well as the type of pet you have, and I will create it in BannedStory myself for you. Please ensure you give me the full actual name of all equipment, hair, and face so that I can find it when searching for it. I ask that you also please provide me with a screenshot of your character in-game so that I can be sure it is created correctly. You can find a list of hairstyles and faces here.

If you have already had one created and need something updated on it (guild, pet, class, etc), just reply letting me know what your in-game name is and what needs to be updated and I will update it. No need to resubmit everything, I will be keeping a copy of them all on my end to make the update process easy.

- Beagle & Butch

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
  2. OP
    OP
    Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    10:09 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin