1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible MapleLegends Trailer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MangaFox156, Apr 30, 2017.

1. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    1:03 PM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Yo! How's everyone doing? Ever since I've watched some videos advertising MapleLegends, I feel motivated to make my own. I want to go over the key factors of the servers:

• V. 0.62 sever
    • 2x exp/ 1x mesos/ 1x drop/ 3x quest
    • Non-GMS region maps
    • Fully functioning quests, party quests, bosses, etc.
    • Vote everyday to get 5k NX
    • Great community
    And several more. But I don't want to just add video clips and call it a day. I'm an aspiring animator and I want to include some animations in the video (animate some characters to be more specific). Now I want to animate my own characters and Kimberly's character (Kim, if you're reading this, can I please get references of your character?) However, I'd like to include your own characters as well. If you're interested, show me a reference of your character (and the equipment window). I might include around 8-10 characters. It may seem like a lot of work, but these animations are gonna be simple for the most part. Plus I want to practice more with my animating skills.

One more thing, I may not be able to get all the footage I need to address the key points, so if anyone can help me out, that'd be awesome. And I promise you will be credited.

That's about it. Once I'm done with school, I'll start planning out the video. Let me know if you'd like to be a part of it. :3

• Like Like x 5
  2. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
  3. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    8:03 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Hey i would love to be included :D
    Maple0132.jpg

4. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    8:03 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    Sounds great! I'd love to be included :3
    Jelly.png
    It's so cool that you're actually using animation for this, cudos to you! Can't wait to see the final result :D if there's anything I can do to help let me know :)

5. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    7:03 PM
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    Yay! This sounds really cool! c: I love Maple animations and would love to be included!
    If you need some footage or something, feel free to tell me SlimeGrin

[​IMG]

6. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Maple0135.jpg
    Sure I would like to be included.
    I already got a sprite sheet so I could probably send it to you via discord or something.

7. BlurryFace

BlurryFace Mixed Golem

Dec 8, 2015
    Female
    Netherlands
    Shoo
    Marauder
    GoedVerhaal
    I'd love to be included but my hair sucks MapleF4 I'm looking forward to see the video/animation :)

8. OP
    OP
    MangaFox156

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    If you can get me some footage of the bosses (like Zakum, Papulatus, Scarlion, etc.) that would be very helpful. MapleF13

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    MangaFox156

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Alright, so far I got 5 characters. First off, thank you for volunteering. Second, I will show you what your characters will look like in the final product. I'm debating whether or not I want some sprite animation in there, but if you want to share with me your sprite sheets, go right ahead. You can send them to me through Discord or here. My Discord name is exactly the same as here.

I still need around 3-5 more characters so for those of you who haven't volunteered yet but want to, show me your character, their equipment window, and sprite sheet.

I'm really looking forward to creating this trailer! SlimeGrin I'll try to have it done by the end of August.

• Like Like x 2