1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> The lucky charm guy

本贴由 Awleh 2017-05-01 发布于‘Free Market’。

1. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

2017-04-18
    Norway
    01:52
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    You ever wanted to do some NLC quests and been having a hard time finding lucky charms? You have problems sleeping at night? Feeling that you have no reason to live?

Well you can finally rest, for I. The lucky charm guy is finally here!! I got plenty of them, and im getting alot more! So now, instead of having a bad time you can just go grab something nice to eat, listen to some good music, have your feet on the table and whisper: Awleh and he will surely provide you with what you need.

You dont have to thank me, I love my job, and i love you :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 5
  2. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

2017-04-17
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    18:52
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    What is your price on 30 Lucky Charms?

3. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

2017-04-18
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    I have put them up in my store for 20k each. But lucky Charm guy will always be happy for tips about his pricing. Is it to high, is it to low?

Would propably be able to give discount for bundles of 30k.

4. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

2017-04-17
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    18:52
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    I don't mind but just tell me where I can find your store. I want to suggest you if you also are farming and selling Soiled Rags.. I would buy 'em too if you are planning in expanding your market.

5. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

2017-04-18
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Right now my store is in FM7 bottom line. :)

Thanks for the advice, first im gonna have to test and see if this works out! Would be awesome if people who needed the items would instant know that they could contact me. Having my own niche sounds fun :D Ill tell you if i ever decide to farm Soiled Rags.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

2017-04-18
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Ive already had my first customers. Hoping for more. People can find me in FM7 bottom line still! :) 20k each!

7. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

2017-04-18
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Got 200 lucky charms for sale in FM 11

• Like Like x 1