1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone, new player here!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Daftmau5, May 2, 2017.

1. Daftmau5

Daftmau5 Blue Snail

Apr 30, 2017
    Male
    4:25 AM
    What's good people? I just started playing earlier today and from what I've experienced so far everyone I've met online has been really nice and helpful. My buddy list is pretty empty right now so if anyone feels like having another person to talk with then feel free to add me, my ign is Daftmau5 btw. Thanks! SlimeSmile

• Like Like x 4
  2. BlurryFace

BlurryFace Mixed Golem

Dec 8, 2015
    Female
    Netherlands
    5:25 AM
    Shoo
    Marauder
    GoedVerhaal
    Welcome! My buddy list is full so I can't add u : ( I'll say hi if I see u in game :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scepter

Scepter Timer

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    11:25 AM
    Sceptre
    Buccaneer
    Shinsoo
    Welcome to the server! If you need any help feel free to ask :). You can add me at ScepterBlade too (not sure if my buddy list is full, I'll add you tomorrow if that's the case). Hope you have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Daftmau5

Daftmau5 Blue Snail

Apr 30, 2017
    Male
    4:25 AM
  5. Luis

Luis Slime

Apr 11, 2017
    11:25 PM
    None
    Beginner
    Alright, i give u heartwarming welcoming to the best server that has ever existed.
    I mean... we have BaboBabo
    Also, after 100hrs of gameplay KimberlyKimberly will send you nudes.
    Peace.

• Like Like x 1