1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Holy Symbol Bug?!

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by RubyFenix, May 4, 2017.

1. RubyFenix

RubyFenix Slime

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    6:27 PM
    Gandarhva
    I/L Arch Mage
    So I've witnessed an interesting phenomenon.

If you damage but not kill a monster while under the effects of holy symbol, and then your HS is rebuffed, it seems that you get the original HS buffed exp of the monster + additional exp, which is dependent on how much damage you did to the monster while you were under the previous HS.

In my reference pics, EXP gain with HS and 2 members in a party is 5455 (solo EXP from Galloperas are 5000).
    However, when I have hit the mobs a certain amount, received HS again, and then killed them off, I've received extra EXP, such as 5835 or 6090. I even saw 67xx.

Not sure if this is a systematic bug that's integrated into v.62 MS itself, and I don't think its game breaking as you would have to time damaging the mobs 90% before receiving an additional HS every mob to "abuse" this, but still intriguing.

My most sincere apologies if this was a known/deemed irrelevant theme, I saw 1000+ resolved Bugs and gave up.

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

2. Frazen

Frazen Pink Teddy

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    4:27 PM
    Frazen
    Night Lord
    Not really sure about this, but i think when gallos use their skill to heal themselves/other gallos, they tend to give more exp. Maybe you could try on other mobs to see if this bug still occurs?

3. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    9:27 AM
    Defender
    If gallopera use heal, then it increases the exp gain :) its just how gallows work, not a bug