1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for personal guild.

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Bloodwhale, May 19, 2017.

1. Bloodwhale

Bloodwhale Slime

May 14, 2017
    Male
    12:15 PM
    Bloodwhale
    Hunter
    Hey, my name is Kevin and im kinda new to maplestory. I used to play it quite alot as a kid, but just recently found this nostalgic looking server. So i thought to myself, why not give it a go? Turns out.. I'm having a ton of fun!

So, straight to the point. I'm looking for a moderately personal guild! One where people truly care for each other and have fun together. Apart from that, I'm not really looking for anything in specific.

:)

2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    11:15 AM
    Defender
    Join us #Unworthy, contact Desch or Stargod in game, we would be happy to have you.

3. OP
    OP
    Bloodwhale

Bloodwhale Slime

May 14, 2017
    Male
    12:15 PM
    Bloodwhale
    Hunter
    Alright, added both of you!