1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Helmet Dex 60% Scrolls

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Jelkan, May 30, 2017.

1. Jelkan

Jelkan Slime

May 15, 2017
    Male
    6:02 PM
    I've been grinding on Master Chronos for almost a week now and was hoping to set up some easy sales on Helmet Dex 60% scrolls. I've heard they are worth around 4.5m, but I've been having trouble selling at cheaper than that. Could have something to do with my terrible spot for my store heh. I currently have around 10.

Anyways, is anyone interested in purchasing some of these or maybe setting up a thing where you purchase all of these that I find? If it's for personal use and not resale I'm willing to drop prices decently far. In this case I was thinking something between 3.5-3.7m/scroll. Is this too high or is this a good asking price?

If anyone is interested I also find other drops like Dark Slain (claws for assassins), mage robes, female warrior top & bottom, etc that seem like they should be useful to some players. I've been vendoring the majority of this stuff but if anyone is interested make an offer for anymore I find (^.^). Heck, just beat vendor price and it's yours. Note that I'm keeping pirate knuckles. That's it though.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    Jelkan

Jelkan Slime

May 15, 2017
    Male
    I'm not going to be insulted by lowball offers, feel free to just throw out what you're willing to pay and we'll see where it goes from there ;)

3. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    11:02 AM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Recommend you putting them up for 3.8-4m each in a store. Be patient and they will sell. NPC the equip items unless they are above average.

Also take advantage of server maintenances where shops are reset so you can secure a door spot afterwards like me :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Jelkan

Jelkan Slime

May 15, 2017
    Male
    Well, I guess I was just getting impatient or there was a temporary period where people didn't need them. After several days of no success selling them, today they all sold within a 6 hour period (several different buyers too!). I'm sold out right now. Good luck guys!