1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Change the wrong/clear effect

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fraysa, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Fraysa

Fraysa Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    Male
    11:22 AM
    Verd
    Assassin
    Disorder
    I always thought that these effects are way too big and they usually block your view when you want to clear KPQ or LPQ stages quickly. This is easily notable when clearing stage 4 of KPQ (the one with the boxes), you can't jump to a box until this giant text is cleared from your screen. I think they should be resized and placed in the upper corner of the screen.

An example of what I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

Also, I do know MapleLegends thrives to be the ultimate old MapleStory experience, but the old MapleStory also has some things (like this one) which needs improvement. After all, it's 10 years old.

What do you think?

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    5:22 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Can't speak for others but it never really bothered me since it goes as quickly as it comes.
    Besides, i always thought it was supposed to be a "IN YOUR FACE" situation whenever you get a correct or incorrect answer. SlimeWink

• Like Like x 1
  3. xAznAce

xAznAce Master Chronos

May 19, 2017
    Male
    Encounter with Buddha
    10:22 AM
    Jyugo
    Chief Bandit
    Unworthy
    This has never ever bothered me to be honest. And even if it does bother more people, it should be all the way down the bottom of GM's to do list imo.

4. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    10:22 AM
    Beginner
    I can do that stage blindfolded. Doesnt matter to me.