1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobs flying(?) upon respawn killing chars on safe spot

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by OMFG, Jun 2, 2017.

1. OMFG

OMFG Blue Snail

May 19, 2017
    Male
    3:24 PM
    OMFG
    I/L Mage
    Hi I have just started leeching my characters as a mage, and i have recently died 5 times or so as well as my friends and some buyers, all of them were on safe spot but at one point after hours, they would randomly get hit and die even on a safe spot. It's been occasionally happening, I wonder if it is a bug that can be fixed. Thanks! IGN. OMFG

2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    9:24 AM
    Maybe say which map(s)

3. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    3:24 AM
    It happens sometimes, theres various maps that this happens on.

But usually, theres 100% safe spots.

4. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    happens a few times per day at Nest of a dead dragon for me. It will just fly through the rope and knock my character off.

5. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    Happens on Ulu 2 , Skele map as well for me. Mobs will suddenly just fly pass the ropes and knock the afk characters down.

6. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    This happens in all maps. Occasionally a monster will rain from heaven. Im fine with it, not a big fan of leeching anyway, i think the game should be played not leeched.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Same.

However, maybe there is something wrong with monster spawner and synchronization with having 2 characters on the map, doesn't occur often at all. (1-3) times in 12hours.

8. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I have been questing since I started playing, often by myself. The monster rain happens often when you enter a map. I'm certain it's related to just spawning, not partying.

• Like Like x 2
  9. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Crusader
    Most definitely related to spawning. I first saw the bug in the Stumpy map a loooooong time ago: the stumps there drop down to their spawn points from the top of the screen. The issue occurs mostly upon entering the map but it happens randomly too if you train in the map and more mobs spawn.