1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Post event trophy

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Leafs, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Leafs

Leafs Slime

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    9:59 AM
    Well, I won the event yesterday and I got the scroll and a trophy. I found out what the scroll is for, but the trophy, I really don't know what it's used for, what I can do with it. Anyone can explain?

2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    12:59 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    either save it to feel proud or sell it for 30k to the npcs

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Leafs

Leafs Slime

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    I see, so basically what you're saying it has no actual use for anything in particular?

4. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:59 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I think it can be turned into a gold plate with one of the ore crafting npcs

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Leafs

Leafs Slime

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    Alright thanks. So basically it's just a kind of thing to either give a few extra mesos for new people or just there to bring a "smile on the face" as they say... like "yay I won a trophy" or whatever.

6. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:59 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    The event trophy is a consolation/participation prize, I think, because I am pretty sure that it is given to you even if you don't win the event.

7. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Honor
    Nono, only been given if u won it. (first second and third get extra nx rewards)