1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I load maplelegends in window mode?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Francesca, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Francesca

Francesca Blue Snail

Jun 6, 2017
    Female
    Australia
    7:27 AM
    Francesca
    Warrior
    Prime
    Hey guys,

Maplelegends used to load in window mode for me, but for some reason its only loading in full screen mode now. I've tried clicking alt + enter on my keyboard but it doesn't do anything. I also play on a Mac Pro laptop as well so that may have something to do with it.

2. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    11:27 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Ingame settings and then all the way to the bottom you see windowed.

3. OP
    OP
    Francesca

Francesca Blue Snail

Jun 6, 2017
    Female
    Australia
    Francesca
    Warrior
    Prime
    I tried that and it doesn't work either, my laptop also makes a weird noise when I select windowed mode

4. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    5:27 AM
    Crusader
    Right click the MapleStory app, select "Show Package Contents", and you should see a folder with three items. Open the Wineskin app and you should see this:
    [​IMG]
    Select "Set Screen Options" and you will see this:
    [​IMG]
    Pick the "Rootless (windowed)" setting and adjust the resolution if required, and you should be all set.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Leafs

Leafs Slime

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    12:27 AM
    Is using a third party program to do this allowed? Like that one called dxwind I heard of a while back. But thankfully i dont need to use that, because mine gets windowed just fine.

6. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Hey is it possible to make it so that i can Alt + enter to interchange between the two whenever i want, rather than going to wineskin to make these changes every time?

7. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    11:27 PM
    Thats allowed but if im correct a windowed version of the game should be included in the MapleLegends folder
    upload_2017-6-11_19-44-55.png
    Then again i am on a Windows computerbook

• Like Like x 1