1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

P/C P/C Lvl 80 - 120 leech

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by xdarkninja, Jun 24, 2017.

1. xdarkninja

xdarkninja Red Snail

May 25, 2017
    Male
    1:12 PM
    I know this is odd but I am pretty new here so i wanted to know how much it would take to get a char from lvl 80 to 120. 1HKO or 2HKO or Split, does not matter. Just need to know how much to save up.
    Also what is the lvl range of each popular leech area.

Thanks in advance! :D

2. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    11:12 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    Well, it does matter. if u do split your exp/hour will be lower but your total investment will be lower as well.

and it also depends on what job u are. if u plan to 100% leech from 80-120 its gonna take like at least 300m.

most job actually train some of those lvl's at gallos, duo skele, himes for relevent jobs, etc..

3. OP
    OP
    xdarkninja

xdarkninja Red Snail

May 25, 2017
    Male
    1:12 PM
    Oh ok! Thanks for the reply

4. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male