1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How much Dex does a low Dex warrior needs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shlainn, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Shlainn

Shlainn Slime

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    9:39 PM
    Hi guys, first off I would like to thank everyone for their input in my previous post regarding mages. After hearing what everyone had to say, I have decided to seek greener pastures and play another job instead. My hero of choice is a Hero. However I have no prior experience playing warrior so I hope you guys can help me out here. I do not intend to go Dexless as I have just started a few days ago on this server, thus meaning I lack the funding. But I intend to go Low Dex, preferably just enough to equip a Stone Tooth Sword eventually with the help of EQs. So tips on how I should add my AP to properly balance out my Str & Dex would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to include any other tips on EQs or anything else which you think might be helpful. Thank You.

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:39 AM
    The guide I followed when it came to dex was go as high as around 60-80 (As you need for accuracy, depending on your funding)

You can always slowly wash it out, so it really doesn't matter.
    When you are not too well funded, primarily look for stuff that gives dex/accuracy.
    Earrings, Overalls, Capes, Shoes for accuracy etc.

Since the primary problem warriors will face is accuracy, then as you get more involved into the game build from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Shlainn

Shlainn Slime

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Thank you, I think i will start off by going to 60 first. But issue is Stone Tooth Sword needs 120 Dex if i am right. That might be an issue as i am unsure where the remaining 60 Dex is gonna come from.

4. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    3:39 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    That's where the money comes around. Main equips are zhelm/scar helm dex scrolled, and ht necklace. Earring, capes and shoes also need to be dex scrolled, although shoes can differ. Shoe dex scrolls only give acc and avoid and shoe jump actually give dex, weird but OK. But the stone tooth is a Lvl 100 weapon, so you got quite some time to get your money. ;)

5. OP
    OP
    Shlainn

Shlainn Slime

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    So I just add my Dex until 60? Hearing what you said, I believe 60 is a reasonable amount or should I go higher or lower?

6. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    3:39 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    60 is probably the maximum dex you should have. But by the time you get some serious meso, you can use AP reset to go lower. I got 60 dex with some crappy dex scrolled equipment and I'm doing just fine.