1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing NX Still?

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Mai Vu, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Mai Vu

Mai Vu Mano

May 29, 2017
    Female
    6:24 AM
    Kinno
    Priest
    Disney
    Description of the bug: My brother and I voted for the 4 days and have only received 2 days worth of NX. He voted with his LTE and I used my laptop, also we voted today but received nothing.
    What is supposed to happen?: We're supposed to have 25k worth of NX from voting but we only have 10k.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: During the DDoS, along with other playerA step-by

2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    4:24 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017