1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maya's House

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by woops2, Jul 4, 2017.

1. woops2

woops2 Slime

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    10:46 AM
    Dagger
    Bandit
    The free market used to be the place to go to chat with people in the server. This was where I meet a lot of the people that I used to talk to but, with the increase of population (Hooray!) it has become what it has always meant to be, a place where chat is spammed in order to sell or buy items. What if there was a button that transport you to Maya's house?

Maya's house, in the real game, was where a lot of people gathered to just chill. This could be like the social hub of the game. It would work the same way the current market button teleports you to the Free Market and exiting would leave you in the map where you pressed the button.

I guess it wouldn't be sticking to the original game but for me, Maplestory was a lot about of the in-game interactions too. Its kinda hard to talk when people afk with the chalkboard and spam.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:46 PM
    Moderator Post
    People will just spam there instead. People will always try find offers in the most popular places

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    or... you could all just go to mayas house, or even better, pretend youre at mayas house. or even walk into one of the fm portals. and i dont think maya wants alot of people over at her place, i heard shes real sick...

4. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I'm fairly new to the server. When I first started I did notice less fm spam and more just hanging around with fellow maplers. With the growth in population I can see your frustration with seeing non stop spam, but to me it was always part of the game, and I am guilty of spamming myself. Very helpful when starting off with no store trying to make meso. Ie people selling fame. Hope you guys can find a happy medium-just my opinion