1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle! Giving away free games! :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cryptical, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    10:03 AM
    CrypticaI
    Hello, I'm giving away a couple Uplay/Origin accounts. These accounts contain all kinds of games including high value games such as Battle Field 1 and Tom Clany Wildlands and many more!

How to enter raffle?

• You must be on MapleLegends Discord.
    • Leave a comment with your favorite Party Quest.
    • In the comment include a name of a game you want on the account this can be ANY game you can ever imagine but it must be on Uplay or Origin.
    • Free games!!

I will select a random winner and I will pm you on the website and provide you with instructions.

2. Yepperson

Yepperson Red Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    4:03 PM
    I suspect that the accounts you mention were acquired in an illegitimate way. Why are you giving away the accounts instead of key codes?

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This, please. If the accounts are not obtained legal I unfortunately have to close this, seeing I do not support hacked accounts.

4. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    8:03 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    B-but he joined on monday, he must be trustworthy

5. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    They are not hacked, my friend gave me these accounts that he doesn't need anymore and said I can give them away.
    Yes I'm new to the server and wanted to do something nice for the community as I do like it and everyone has been nice to me on the discord.

6. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    I'm tight on money so I can't really buy games to give away but I can giveaway some accounts that I have with games on them.

7. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    5:03 PM
    You can prove that they are yours ?

8. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    Not sure how that would be possible as I didn't make the accounts, my friend gave them to me to give away.

9. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    Since this is causing such a problem I think it'll just be better off to close the thread I'll just do a giveaway some other way or somewhere else :/

10. Yepperson

Yepperson Red Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    "...my friend gave them..." is the most common used excuse for this kind of business. Moreover, why would he give the accounts for you to give away instead of him doing it himself? I know a lot of people are lazy, but that would be a new kind of lazy. I'm not buying it.

11. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    Bro I honestly don't care if you believe me or not lol not like I'm asking for money I was saying it's completely free with a working account with a bunch of games idk why you're trying so hard not like you're paying me money lmao anyways I asked for the thread to be closed since it's causing such a problem.

12. Yepperson

Yepperson Red Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Same argument for me; I don't lose anything nor do I gain anything. You're spreading alleged illegitimately acquired accounts on a Maplestory forum. Who knows what you would do after you gave the account to someone. People may buy games on the account you gave them and then you would change the password again, how many people are you giving the same account to, etc...? I've seen it happen too often.

13. OP
    OP
    Cryptical

Cryptical Snail

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    CrypticaI
    True, but that would be impossible as I would be giving the email with password so you'd be able to change all info on the account. But there's no point to keep talking about this as the thread is going to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.