1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PFFFFF

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by iliza, Jul 12, 2017.

1. iliza

iliza Blue Snail

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    3:30 PM
    iliza
    Assassin
    Hi, my names Kosuke. I've actually been playing for almost 2 months but only just now decided to make an introduction...hope that's okay? I played GMS, KMS, and SEA when I was very young (around 11~15) and loved it, as of late I'd been developing a hint of nostalgia and found myself searching for that "good ol' days vibe". So far I am really enjoying it here in ML.

What else...? Hm...I'm 22 years, from Hiroshima, but currently live in Tokyo as a student, and I work on the weekends. I don't smoke, but I do drink quite a bit. Ah...? I think I might have a short temper. I'm kind of a pervert and I have a very vulgar way of speaking, but only to close friends so no worries....? I only really play one other game besides this and that's League (seldom). Aaaaand...that's it...I guess? Nothing terribly exciting about me. If you're chill and you have a good sense of humor give me an add, please. I try and jump on as often as possible.

Active characters: comedy, shovel

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    6:30 PM
    Solstice
    KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OnionF2

3. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    12:30 AM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Hi and welcome! (Even though you're not actually new, don't worry about it.)
    Nice to hear you're having a good time on Maplelegends.
    Hope to meet you in game even though I live practically on the other side of the world.
    :yay:

4. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Hey Kosuke :)

My name is Ole, 24 years old from Norway and have been playing since March for the same reason! I really want to go to tokyo on holiday with my girlfriend some time so it would be cool talking with someone that actually lives there!!

Please add me on: Awleh :):)

5. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Haha Welcome ! glad to see you enjoy it as much as you can ! hope to see you in ML ! you more than welcome to add me if you need someone to be totally yourself with hah ! IGN Masoshao or Trexico ;) Stay awesome ! :D

6. Xuann

Xuann Mano

Jul 9, 2017
    Female
    6:30 AM
    Xuann
    Thief
    Hello Kosuke, welcome to the forum.

7. OP
    OP
    iliza

iliza Blue Snail