1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make mesos?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Karen, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Karen

Karen Snail

Jul 13, 2017
    Female
    1:44 PM
    Magician
    Hi friends!

I am very new to the server and currently I am having troubles being able to afford potions.. Am I the only one or... is this a common thing for beginners?

I would love to get some tips and advice on where I should train to earn more mesos or how I can save up for basic things like pots and equipment.

I am currently a level 20 mage.

Thanks!

2. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    1:44 PM
    Very common for beginners, just like the old days. Farm etc. drops and sell any equips that drop that you don't need. Once you're able to KPQ, you can sell the scrolls you get as a reward. Every day, you can try and sell fame in the FM. Rinse and repeat until you get to LPQ, when you start making decent mesos every day.

3. gurkha

gurkha Horny Mushroom

Apr 14, 2017
    Male
    isreal
    11:44 PM
    Gurkha
    Assassin
    dijbouti
    Do quests and at level 21 do kpq you might get scrolls there.
    At this level you mainly sell equips drops to npc for pot mesos.
    Take advantage of the summer event.
    Buy merchent from cash shop for 2 votes.
    And hunt value scrolls.

4. HardSafe

HardSafe King Slime

May 11, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    11:44 PM
    HardSafe, HardMage
    Priest
    honestly.
    i don't think low levels should focus on getting money for anything else besides pots to help you survive.
    you can easily fund yourself with pots until lpq with tiny stuff like money drops from mobs, selling fame, and sometimes even asking for help with potions or money.
    when you finally reach lpq you will get even more money from the bonus stage items that might even help you get decant equipment.
    after that you go to golems/gs(depends on job), and those places are gold mines. i got somewhere around 20m just from there in two days(11hours total farming) and the money i made is only from picking up money, bad items to sell to npc, ores, and sometimes when i get lucky i get good equipments like pirate top 2dex 6luk that sells for 1m-2m and i got 3 of them.
    i think that in this point you're pretty much goood and you can decide for yourself how to keep going.

all i have wrote was how i made money by myself, without merching and i could manage myself just fine.
    merching is also a way of making money but it needed a bit luck to find the right items and knowledge with prices

5. James M

James M Mixed Golem

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    Texas
    3:44 PM
    GosuDesu
    Buccaneer
    TreeHouse
    The main problem presented in this article is the confusion between noobies wanting to afford higher grade equips and goodies vs people literally running dry on mesos for potions.
    My only advice for those who depend so much on potions: try not to.
    Farm smarter, AFK more with chairs like I literally just learned today my cleric doesn't need to always use magic guard (SAVES ME SO MANY POTIONS WOWOWO)

6. coolbeans69

coolbeans69 Red Snail

Jun 28, 2017
    9:44 PM
    Beginner
    Prostitution is always a good bet

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Yamcha

Yamcha Slime

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    10:44 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. CheesePizza

CheesePizza Mano

Jun 27, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    4:44 AM
    CheesePizza
    Bishop
    Influence
    As mentioned, I sold my fame and literally just grinded, did kpq and lpq- sold the items received, then at 45, gacha-ed and sold the scrolls to earn mesos! :)

• Like Like x 2