1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Macintosh) FullScreen/black screen low priority

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Jem, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    10:39 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I was able to toggle fullscreen mode and windowed mode all day yesterday, today when I loaded the game in fullscreen (as I does by my default) my screen was black and nothing came up (2 lines down the side like usual) but when I hit command enter it entered into windowed mode no issues I could see the log in screen, etc. going to do more research was trying to close thread you guys have your hands full atm.(edited title as well) no worries I can still play, good luck! *suspecting my actual monitor at the moment

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
  3. TsungHung

TsungHung Timer

Feb 19, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    10:39 AM
    zzzz
    Bowmaster
    Demure
  4. OP
    OP
    Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I legit just restarted Mac and it started working again. Weird server is a little laggy atm could be your problem

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.