1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Speed Quiz Attempts

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by ShadowDemon4, Jul 19, 2017.

1. ShadowDemon4

ShadowDemon4 Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Kilzricryd
    I/L Wizard
    So I was doing my 2nd speed quiz of the day for the summer agent event when the game crashed. Relogged and now Cassandra says I have already completed all 5 attempts and didn't even give me any points for the one I was taking when the server crashed. Can I get some help on reloading my attempts or something? Seriously annoying.

2. Granberg

Granberg The one and only

May 13, 2015
    Male
    3:07 PM
    Granberg
    Ranger
    Quest
    Note that trying to take the quiz before the 30 minuts cooldown is gone will also count as a try!

:pinkbean:

3. OP
    OP
    ShadowDemon4

ShadowDemon4 Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    Kilzricryd
    I/L Wizard
    That sounds even worse since we are not told about the daily limit right away nor that just simply talking to the NPC costs us an attempt. I also only spoke to Cassandra a total of 3 times meaning I should have had at least 2 attempts leftover.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:07 PM
    Moderator Post
    I think you have 2 more attempts now. Can you please try?

5. OP
    OP
    ShadowDemon4

ShadowDemon4 Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    Kilzricryd
    I/L Wizard
    Okay got the attempts, thank you.