1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep dc-ing back to login page

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by panty, Jul 20, 2017.

1. panty

panty Orange Mushroom

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    9:02 AM
    So i've been on discord asking around and trying to find solutions on why this is happening but i cant seem to get an answer. So here it goes, my character keeps on dc-ing back to login page after 1-5minutes of logging in my character. Basically what happens is, my character is moving fine(from my point of view) and i will still be able to get exp through mobs killed by party members, however, from their point of view, my character is just freezing there. And, after a good 10-30 second or so, it dcs me back to the log-in page (errors whatsoever, and i keep reloging,but it keeps repeating). *tried it on multiple mac laptops, same result* and it only happened after the summer patch.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:02 AM
    Moderator Post
    Can you check if same happens on a different account and or character?