1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow maplers

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Glissando, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Glissando

Glissando Pink Teddy

Jul 17, 2017
    Male
    11:07 PM
    Quaver
    Fighter
    Hello everyone! It's been almost 10 years since I have stepped into the magical world of MapleStory.

I recall back then, I played in a global beta server in 2004 (before it was shut down, marking the birth of GMS and MapleSEA). So, in 2005 I started playing MapleSEA for about 3 years before officially losing touch from the game.

Back in those days, I managed to reach around level 110 before 3rd job was released, you could imagine the amount of grind required back then and limited training options. I was doing sun pixies at Orbis at 7x 8x, and transitioned into coolie zombies from 8x into 100s and did party at bains at high 100s to 11x. Around the time I was close to 120, 3rd job was implemented into the game along with Aqua Road, that was the next stage of grinding which I recall gaining 5% per hr with 2x+HS in a full party at level 14x training in the squid map. The map offered the best exp back then up to 17x 18x back then and was so popular that we had to do morning and night shifts to hold the map till the next shift arrive so we can perpetually own the map for our leveling needs.

For me to remember so many experiences and encounters after 10 solid years proves how deep an impact maplestory had on my childhood and life.

What I really missed was the social aspect of the community in the game back in the olden days, and after some research I believed that MapleLegends is the right place for me to relive such an experience and perhaps finish up whatever incomplete goals and dreams I had back then in the game when I was still a teenager.

Just created my character (IGN: Oats, prolly gonna be a f/p) this morning before I left for work, hope to see you all in game real soon!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    5:07 PM
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
  3. Meredyth

Meredyth Mano

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    Berlin
    Meredyth
    Assassin
    OnDrugs
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy this great server. Happy mapling!

4. Fred

Fred King Slime

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    11:07 PM
    KPMG
    Bishop
    FAITH
    We share similar experiences! I'm a bit later than you but still a first batch mapler:) keen to share your ign so I can add you in game!

5. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Welcome! :D

6. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    11:07 AM
    Ooo welcome c: Hopefully you like it here ^O^ let me know if you have any questions!

7. BlackStealth

BlackStealth Mixed Golem

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Cape Canaveral FL.
    11:07 AM
    StealthStory Lv124 BambooBoy Lv96
    Bishop
    BambooBoys
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Maple Legends. Good to see more players joining.

8. Scotty.

Scotty. Horny Mushroom

May 11, 2017
    Male
    8:07 AM
    iamscottyc
    Hermit
    [​IMG]