1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

owl of minerva store already closed

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by door, Jul 26, 2017.

1. door

door Snail

May 29, 2017
    Male
    3:19 PM
    Very often i get the "store room is already closed" message when i try to go to a shop in fm using owls. Why does this happen? Do owls reset or update at a certain time or what?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haikyuu

Haikyuu Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    1:19 AM
    Haikyuu
    Cleric
    usually they update at certain moment, i dont want to promist, but i think all time the item is in store it will show on the owl, could be that it been sold, but you will still see it, i think it will reset once the owner reset the store ( every 24 hours )

3. seola

seola Mushmom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    12:19 AM
    Soobin
    Bishop
    I'm pretty sure that's also the message you get when the store is in another channel. What I usually do is whisper the person and ask them where their store is.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    8:19 AM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Would be a lot better if it told us where the store was if it was in another channel. I've wasted a few owls purely because the items showed as closed

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    6:19 PM
    hover over it and itll show the room, ie fm 22
    Tbh if its not fm 1, then the store is cc1 or cc2.

6. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Wasn't aware that store already closed could mean different cc -_- #wastedowls

7. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I'm not sure it's true. In my experience it shows you what ch and room it's in, if the store is not in your current ch.

8. brethis

brethis Orange Mushroom

Apr 7, 2017
    Male
    Owls are kinda bugged. ALL items are shown to be in channel 1 even if they are not, which means:
    - If you owl from ch 1, you can "GO" to every store even if they are not in channel 1, in which case they show as closed.
    - If you owl from a channel different than 1, all the items are shown to be in channel 1 (which is not real).

So, even if you waste time checking, it is safer to ALWAYS owl from a channel different than one, because that way you at least get to see the room they are in.

Hope that helped

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    yea I thought i hovered over most of the names and store to make sure if they weren't on my cc, I could see them marked. Most of the time I thought someone owled right before me and got the steal f3 lol

10. seola

seola Mushmom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Soobin
    Bishop
    Wait, how do you see which channel/FM it's in? First time it happened to me I hovered over everything and it wouldn't tell me where it was. I'm also pretty sure that it is true because so far everytime it happened to me, I whispered the owner and the store was infact in another channel.

11. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    11:19 PM
    I usually go to CH9 then use my owl and it shows where everything is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    savage idea trying on my next owl

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. seola

seola Mushmom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Soobin
    Bishop
    Damn I've missed so many good deals cause I didn't know that. thanks!