1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How's Your Summer Going?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MangaFox156, Jul 31, 2017.

1. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    9:24 AM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Hello! As the title suggests, I'm curious to know how everyone's summer has been so far. As for me, mine's going pretty well. I just came back from Kiawah, SC, and I'm going to another vacation spot next week in Cape May, NJ. I haven't played that much MapleLegends since I've been busy, but I'm slowly trying to level up more, haha.

And as a bonus, I made a summer themed drawing featuring my characters:
    [​IMG]

It's pretty much some excuse for me to show off my latest work, but in all seriousness, tell me what you've been up to during your summer vacation. XD

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    3:24 PM
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    Ah I have just been hanging out with friends and just started over here :p
    Not planning to go on vacation though.
    Cool drawing btw

3. itsjayh96

itsjayh96 Orange Mushroom

Jun 16, 2017
    Female
    vast abysses of space and time
    4:24 PM
    HunnyBunny
    F/P Wizard
    Influence
    Hiii thanks for asking love your art btw
    Summer's great, I graduated uni, doing an internship now and after that I'm off to face the world on my own hehehehe I also met some awesome people here and made new friends which is great ❤️

4. OP
    OP
    MangaFox156

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Ah, I see. I've been hanging out with some friends as well. Glad you're having fun.

Also, thanks so much. SlimeGrin

5. OP
    OP
    MangaFox156

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Thank you!
    Oh congratulations on graduating and getting an internship! Heh heh, sounds like it is going well for you. joymush