1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't move/drag the pop-up windows (inventory, etc.)

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Dimlights, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Dimlights

Dimlights Mano

Jun 12, 2017
    1:50 AM
    Bandit
    So, ever since I began playing two months ago I haven't been able to drag/move all the pop-up tabs (the inventory, equipment, skills, ability, meso drop windows...) more than 1-2 pixels at a time. And they have limits as to where they can go. Some can't go left, others can't go down, etc. Any ideas as to what might be the cause?

2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Had a similar issue. Turned out it was my wireless Logitech mouse that was the problem. Please try another mouse.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Dimlights

Dimlights Mano

Jun 12, 2017
    Bandit
    I just tried two other mouses and my touch-pad. Still won't work.

4. itsjayh96

itsjayh96 Orange Mushroom

Jun 16, 2017
    Female
    vast abysses of space and time
    2:50 AM
    HunnyBunny
    F/P Wizard
    Influence
  5. OP
    OP
    Dimlights

Dimlights Mano

Jun 12, 2017
    Bandit
    It doesn't seem like it either. It works fine everywhere but in Legends for some reason.

6. OP
    OP
    Dimlights

Dimlights Mano

Jun 12, 2017
    Bandit
    Issue resolved. Seems like a flipped button (left/right) setting was the issue. But still, shouldn't cause trouble in the game, should it?