1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding Hair/Face coupons to Donor items.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lumina, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    3:04 AM
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    Hi.

The point of having donor cash not work for items that help you level up or whatever is to have donor cash be just a plus for cosmetics only. So wouldn't it make sense to let cosmetic coupons be part of that list... I know it's because it's "permanent" items only, but this is seriously affecting my experience as somebody who likes to waste money on a free game.\

Thanks. <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. seola

seola Mushmom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    9:04 AM
    Soobin
    Bishop
    Has been requested before and honestly I'm not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet... Alot of people want it.

3. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    5:04 PM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    +1 for donor hair/faces if they can be purchased for a set price and not EXP style.

4. JLock

JLock Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    3:04 PM
    NLock
    Hermit
    Shinsoo
    Agree with TS on this as well, it doesn't let donors get any edge over other players in terms of game play and allows people to spend and change their character's appearances without having to wait for vote cash.

5. ChibiBeany

ChibiBeany Slime

Jun 30, 2017
    Female
    Beanybaby
    Assassin
    Chef
    i thought you could purchase that with donor cash... unless im not understanding your question o_o

6. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    5:04 PM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    To clarify - I'm referring to donor exclusive hair/face options.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    You cannot purchase hair coupons with donor cash. I already asked a GM who explained to me it is because it is not a "permanent item", which is why I created this thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. ChibiBeany

ChibiBeany Slime

Jun 30, 2017
    Female
    Beanybaby
    Assassin
    Chef
    Oh i see :) i thought you could but i never tried it. I guess u can only buy equips with donor cash in the regular cash tab then?

9. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    1:04 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You can buy the hair/face coupons with vote cash, but unfortunately not donor cash.