1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Moe has arrived , come meet him!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Moe, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Moe

Moe Red Snail

Aug 8, 2017
    Male
    Saudi Arabia
    6:24 PM
    Hey guys, name's Muhammed or for short (Moe).

I'm from Saudi Arabia, I've been playing GMS for as along as i remember, mostly started in end of 06 & start of 07.

I see myself as a nice guy who loves making friends and having fun, I respect everyone who respects me and I thought of writing this while waiting for the client to download, looking forward to meeting up with you guys and having fun leveling up and fooling around a bit MapleF2.

If someone could help me with a simple guide of how to get started, jobs to make and etc, and if anyone wants to leave their IGN's for me to add as soon as I make my character I'd be pleased to do so, and if any guilds welcome new players I'd be happy to join.

Can't wait to have fun with every single one of you guys and get to know each other and have fun, till then. *Mic Drop*

Moe :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trabin

Trabin Horny Mushroom

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    9:24 AM
    ShadeImpulse
    Assassin
    Welcome to the Party, Moe. IGN ShadeImpulse. Feel free to add me.

What kind of character are you thinking of making?

3. Marc Antony

Marc Antony Master Chronos

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    Reagan
    Shadower
    Brave
    sup moe. my IGN is Roosevelt. the easiest (and most boring) way to get started in this server is to make a cleric. they're really good at training, saving potions, and farming monsters that drop valuable scrolls. if you wanna skip that, warriors are sick and my fav class, they're really easy to train and powerful at bosses, thieves are the kings of bossing but are really expensive, magicians are the kings of training but can't boss (well) then pirates and bowmen are both really powerful late game, right next to thieves, but are both a lot cheaper. pirates especially are dirt cheap, but can be difficult to train.

4. OP
    OP
    Moe

Moe Red Snail

Aug 8, 2017
    Male
    Saudi Arabia

- Thanks, I will indeed add you, Currently thinking of a warrior DK or Fighter not sure yet.

- Sup Marc, for sure I'm going to add you, I'm thinking of skipping it unless I feel I'm stuck at a point, at the moment i'm thinking of a warrior and can't wait for the server to download so i can start asap xD.

5. Trabin

Trabin Horny Mushroom

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    ShadeImpulse
    Assassin
    In my personal opinion, Warriors are the easiest characters to build up and get going and usually don't need much in the way of Mesos. Great build for a first character.

6. OP
    OP
    Moe

Moe Red Snail

Aug 8, 2017
    Male
    Saudi Arabia
    - Yeah, hopefully having friends will help too getting started!

• Like Like x 1
  7. itsjayh96

itsjayh96 Orange Mushroom

Jun 16, 2017
    Female
    vast abysses of space and time
    7:24 PM
    HunnyBunny
    F/P Wizard
    Influence
    Hi Moe nice to meet you :3 welcome to MapleLegends! It's nice to see a fellow middle eastern here, I'm from Bahrain btw

I'm sure you're gonna love it here :heartbeat:
    If you ever need help or anything don't hesitate to message me and please do add me :3 we can be friends

IGN: HunnyBunny

Have a nice day Moe :)

8. OP
    OP
    Moe

Moe Red Snail

Aug 8, 2017
    Male
    Saudi Arabia
    اهلاً و سهلا اختي حياك الله تشرفنا ، Thanks for the warm welcome fellow middle eastern, We sure are going to be friends don't worry.
    بنتم نحش بهالخواجات :)