1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Equiping weapon, then cc'ing results in changing weapons back

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Zyku, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Zyku

Zyku Stone Golem

Jan 21, 2017
    Male
    8:04 AM
    Zyku, Vulpix, Expert
    I/L Arch Mage
    Agape
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):When equiping a weapon then cc'ing, the weapon you just equipped before cc'ing is replaced by previous weapon.
    What is supposed to happen?:Keep using the same weapon you had equipped before cc'ing.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:"The Rain-Forest East of Henesys" while training my newb and switching between using int wand for washing.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Have weapon A equipped, equip weapon B, cc, see if weapon B is being used or if weapon A is.
    Extra information (optional):Tried it on different account and it did it there also

Edit: Also realized this could be used for duping (unequip weapon, drop it, cc, then you would still have it). I guess that is why there is a on-going maintenance.

Edit #2: Didn't realize it could be used to dupe until posted so lets change low to very high f3

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    9:04 AM
    Moderator Post
    This is now fixed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1