1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgia Strikes!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Evaneris, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Evaneris

Evaneris Blue Snail

Aug 31, 2017
    7:12 PM
    Evaneris
    Magician
    Hello fellow peeps, I've been playing Maplestory on the SEA server ever since its' first year of release till it became P2W and a single gear can cost up to $100SGD... With an overwhelming need to indulge in the old times, me and my friends decided to hit up on a private server (bless you for mac compatibility, dear admins).

A little shout out to the 2010s era of both cringe and sweet memories, my character ign is xXia0D3vilXx to honor those moments. It's been a little long while so I may have gotten rusty in the old world. Hopefully we will get to enjoy the game together and share lots of laughs! Feel free to add me up because we plan to rain the bosses with our corpses. :heartbeat:

P.S. we're an awesome squad of the original 4 class.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    8:12 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    2010 is too late! You must indulge further into the nostalgia of below 2007! SlimeBlush

And welcome to Legends!

3. OP
    OP
    Evaneris

Evaneris Blue Snail

Aug 31, 2017
    Evaneris
    Magician
    Personally joined during 2005! My friends however, were only active during the 2010s so yep~

Thanks, looking forward to joining the community fellow DN (I spy calderock) and Maple player haha! :pinkbean:

4. c2pid

c2pid Mushmom

May 27, 2017
    c2pid
    Camper
    Aquila
    Hi xia0d3vil, i got a nostalgia strike after reading your name. We do have a SEA-based guild on this server, called Aquila. If you and your friends are interested, please do contact me :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    7:12 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Welcome and enjoy the sweet sweet nostalgia MapleF11

6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    2:12 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Welcome! Ah, playing with a squad of friends is perfect. Which subclasses have you guys chosen?
    Reminds me a bit of Yoshumari's fanficion back in the day, but I don't know of anyone's familiar with that (it's about 5 players, each of a different class, that discover maple world is real and then go on to become its heroes).

7. OP
    OP
    Evaneris

Evaneris Blue Snail

Aug 31, 2017
    Evaneris
    Magician
    Thanks for the welcome, Latte and Katia! :pinkbean:

We plan to have Dragon Knight, Ranger/Bowmaster, Bishop and Nightlord! There is this special sort of feeling when you have a squad of friends playing different classes to make up for each other's pros and cons :heartbeat: I've read that before actually! But my memories are pretty terrible so I couldn't remember much of it..Though it is a contributing reason as to why we absolutely love the explorer classes. SlimeCool

• Like Like x 2
  8. JustAPig

JustAPig Master Chronos

Jul 8, 2017
    Vancouver Canada Taipei Taiwan LosAngeles US
    4:12 AM
    JustAPig
    Chief Bandit
    Honor
    Been playing since 2005 on Taiwan maple story . MapleF13. I should really make a squad too. Too bad I don't have any good friends :/

9. Glissando

Glissando Pink Teddy

Jul 17, 2017
    Male
    Quaver
    Fighter
    I'm from MSEA too back in 2005-2007ish (were my active days), stopped playing completely in early 2010.
    Nice to see you here and I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as I do!

10. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:12 AM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    Welcome to Legends :D Please enjoy your stay!

11. OP
    OP
    Evaneris

Evaneris Blue Snail

Aug 31, 2017
    Evaneris
    Magician
    JustAPigJustAPig One of us..! Awww, so you're currently playing alone? (cute DP btw!)

GlissandoGlissando wow a fellow early mapler! Are you in the Aquila guild as well? haha definitely loving my stay so far with all the tears shed during jump quest earlier on!

SmileSmile hehe thanks for the welcome!